Monday, November 30, 2009

Parental Rights

I have to say that I agree with Adriana. How awful it must be to lose your child. I have two children myself. I would die if anything happened to them. Secondly I would do anything for them and to make their lives better.
I Understand and feel for these immigrants that want to make a better life for themselves and unfortunately have to arrive in the states illegally. It is not like the early 1900's where we accepted everyone. Now it is not so easy to get here.
Even though these women are here illegally, they should not lose parental rights. If they are deported, the children should go with the parents. If the parents are sent to jail and the child is sent to a foster home, they should not be allowed to be adopted unless the child is in danger from the parents. Not all parents can provide for their children and this is unfortunate. But I believe that for the most part these parents are trying to do the best they can for the children. Give them a chance. Dont take away the right to be a parent.

http://texanpoliticalview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment